Reverse Osmosis Tank
12 Litre steel storage pressure tank.
Can stand up right or can be installed on it’s side on the base plate if height is a problem.
Suitable for reverse osmosis systems.
The tank has a 1/4″ bsp male thread on top.
Standard air valve to set pressure. Pressure should be set when tank is empty. (6 – 8 psi)
Base stand included.
Dimensions 365mm including stand and top thread x 270mm wide.
Tank can stand up or be laid on the side in the base plate if height is a problem.
Benefits of Reverse osmosis tank for Home RO Systems
● Automatic operation of the RO System
● Saves water by shutting off the feed water once the tank is full
● Easy to install
● Completely mechanical operation; no electricity is required
● Suitable for most residential RO systems up to 100 GPD
● Push in fitttings that connects to 1/4″ tubing.
Applications for automatic shut off valve
● Point of Use (POU) Drinking Water Systems
● Home RO Systems