Non Return Isolating Valve
Combination non return Isolating valve prevents the backflow of water from a water heater to the mains line. This serves the dual purpose of protecting the mains supply from contamination, and the loss of water that has already been heated. The non return Isolating valve component is useful as a means of controlling inlet water supply to unvented storage water heaters.
- Manufacturer: AUSTWORLD (AW)
- Model: DF15
- Connection Type: Compression x Compression
- Thread Size: 1/2″ BSP (15mm) Flared (15C x 15C)
- Material: DR Brass Body
- Features: Gate valve knob and built in one way valve. Blue and Red cap to indicate cold and hot water.
- Intended Use: Portable water supply