Water leak detector shut off valve
The water leak detector shut off valve will open the valve when a water leak is detected cutting the supply from the wall to your water filter system.
The water leak detector shut off valve has a sponge on the base which expands once water becomes in contact with the sponge causing the valve to open and cut the water supply off.
After the leakage problem is removed and surface area dried out at the water leak detector shut off valve a new sponge can be inserted into the valve head and be lowered allowing water flow to the system again.
* Auto shut off water when water leak is detected
* No battery required
* Easy installation
* Protection for water filter, water softener, home appliance.
* Connections: 1/4” tube inlet & outlet
* Water leak detecting method: Placed on the floor near water filter.
* Environment operational temperature: -20 ~ 80℃
* Maximum pressure: 8 Bar / 800 kPa / 116 PS
* W = 4.2, D = 11.7, H = 5.2cm