Zip SP93118 Elbow Stem 1/4″
Zip SP93118 elbow stem 1/4″ for wall mounted models is widely used across the industry, please check the detail is the same as your boiler.
- Elbow 1/4″ Stem x 1/4″ Tube
- Part Number: 1814-A
- No need for C clip to lock in tube
- Double O’rings, Double protection
- Push-fit technology
- Quick disconnection without the need for tools
- High chemical resistance
- Food Quality and suitable for potable liquids and pure water applications
- Not suitable for compressed air and vacuum applications
All these fittings are produced in Food and Drug Administration (FDA) compliant materials and are therefore recommended for food quality applications
Materials of construction
Tiger fittings are made up of three components:
Bodies are produced in an acetal copolymer or polypropylene.
Double ‘O’ rings are Nitrile rubber or EPDM.
Collets are produced in acetal copolymer or polypropylene with stainless steel teeth.
Suits Zip Hydroboil Models
301552 – 1.5L, 303552 – 3L, 305552 – 5L, 1307552 – 7.5L, 310552 – 10L, 1315552 – 15L, 325552 – 25L, 340552 – 40L