What is a Water TDS Meter?
A TDS Water Meter is a device used to test the Total Dissolved Solids in a solution or more specifically its conductivity. Generally speaking a lower TDS signifies a more pure drinking water.
The meter can be used when you visit Springs but also for the purpose of assuring that your Reverse Osmosis system is functioning optimally.
Get TDS measurements easily
● Perfect device for you to test the TDS of liquids with resolution of 1 ppm
● Pen-type TDS meter very acurate and durable
Ideal for many applications
● Ideal for commercial or personal use includes a carrying case with belt clip.
● Used with reverse osmosis water filter systems, food (vegetable, fruits) & drink quality monitoring, pools and spas, aquariums, hydroponics
● Use to measure the TDS level of water.
● Compact light and portable pen-type design.
● Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
● Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
● Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
● Factory Calibrated, if needed calibrate by hold/temp button
● Power: 2 x 1.5V(AG-13 button battery)(included)
- TDS Range: 0 – 9990 ppm (mg/L)
- Temp. Range: 0 – 80 degrees Celsius
- Resolution: 1 ppm, 1 degree Celsius (also available in 10 ppm)
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
- Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
- Weight with case: 76.5g (2.7 oz)
- Weight without case: 56.7g (2 oz)
- 1 x Digital TDS Meter Tester
- 1 x Carrying case with belt clip
- 1 x User Manual
Please enter a valid email address.
This field is required.